Leica ATC 2000 Binocular Contrast Microscope
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Leica ATC-2000 is a basic upright, compound illuminated microscope, suitable for brightfield or phase contrast observations of live or mounted specimens. Ideal for viewing transparent specimens in wastewater treatment, dairy, and water purifications applications.
- Infinity-corrected optics enhance definition
- Color-coded objectives rotate into place with click-stop precision
- spring-loaded reverse nosepiece prevents incidental damages
- Magnification 4x/10x/40x/100x
- Maximum Magnification 100x
- Head Configuration Binocular
- Eye Piece Diameter (mm) 20
- Power (VAC) 120
- Description Binocular Phase Contrast Microscope.